Hi Eric and all,

In javafx/javafx2.kit/src/org/netbeans/modules/javafx2/kit/JavaFXWizardIterator.java there's  references like

   return definedFXArchetype("com.raelity.jfx",
   "javafx-archetype-fxml-netbeans",
                              "0.0.4", Bundle.LBL_Maven_FXML_Archetype());

The maven artifacts are created from

   https://github.com/errael/javafx-maven-archetypes-netbeans

With this a "new > project" has a variety of functionality that works out of the the box. Debug, profile, ... (I don't remember what exactly).

Every once and a while there's mention of bringing these scattered things under an NB umbrella and I keep hoping it will be done and I can get rid of this repository. Is there an issue for that? Somewhere I can add pointer to this stuff so it can be found after I'm dead and buried? Of course, if I can figure out how to reach out from the grave, I'd aim to do that when the time is right; but even if I can do it, I may otherwise be engaged.

-ernie