great work, I esp like the first motive!

-mbien

On 26.06.23 01:58, Pyro MX wrote:
Good day NetBeans users and devs,

I am very pleased to announce that the NetBeans swag is now available on the ASF's RedBubble store front! Before I put the links however, I need to say this:

Many many thanks to all who collaborated to the design process and voting - your input has been invaluable to produce the designs. I also have special mentions:

* Emmanuel Hugonnet, who peer-reviewed the designs before they were even public, ensuring that once we put them out there, they were clean cut * Mark Thomas from the ASF, who guided us through the process of designing, producing and finalizing the designs in a smooth way * Geertjan Wielenga, who provided guidance and feedback throughout, validating the way I worked and ensuring I didn't slip out * Every one who contributed through voting, feedback and also behind the scenes to make this project happen

Without further ado, here are the links to all the designs who made it to RedBubble:

* https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/147650146?ref=studio-promote
* https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/147650252?ref=studio-promote
* https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/147650377?ref=studio-promote
* https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/147650496?ref=studio-promote
* https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/147650565?ref=studio-promote
* https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/147650632?ref=studio-promote

Last but not least, thank you for your trust during this project - I was very privileged to work with the NetBeans logo and the NetBeans community to create those swag designs and I truly hope from the bottom of my heart that you'll enjoy them as much as I enjoyed putting them together!

Enjoy!