Hi All,

This is advance notice that we're intending to freeze and branch for
NetBeans 19 on July 18th.

As we wind down towards NetBeans 19, please help with reviewing
remaining pending pull requests by July 17th.

Please be release aware - merged PRs should be ready for release and
not require follow up.  If in any doubt, push back to NB20.

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3ANB19

Also, please help with triaging issue reports, and mark with NB19
anything that might be high or critical priority for the release.  The
currently open issues for NB19 (which might be rescheduled) are at -

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3ANB19

We're intending to create the delivery and release branches on July
18th.  All remaining open PRs will be retagged to NB20.  Anything that
requires merging to NetBeans 19 after that date should be opened /
rebased against delivery for review.

A first release candidate should be available by July 19th, with
weekly release candidates until the release vote.

Thanks all and best wishes,