Hi all,

As much an update for everyone else than intended for the release
team, as we've communicated on this elsewhere (Slack, etc.)

It's currently looking likely we'll proceed with the NB19 vote next
week.  Unfortunately the usual August fun of coordinating when
everyone is available to manage the various artefacts!

I'll aim to handle the main release build and primary artefacts by the
end of this week.  I'll also do the Linux and macOS installers.

Once the Windows installer, Maven artefacts and VSCode plugin are
staged, I'll kick off the vote.

Any concerns, please respond here.

Thanks and best wishes,