Hi,

I did some experiments with Antora in the past (for the platform tutorials) and the results were very good. And one gets integrated search for free.

I'm not sure Antora is a good solution for the whole web, though. It's very good for tutorials, but I'm not sure it's a good choice for front-pages, release summaries, blogs, etc. We'll need some other tool.

Antora requires multiple repositories. It also requires node.js, so the other tool should be using that as well.

The web could be divided in different parts (tutorials, blog and the rest, for instance). And that may fit nicely with multiple repositories. The idea is to avoid rendering thousands of pages when just a few ones change.

Cheers,
Antonio

P.S.: We have many repositories, don't we? Worth using a github group?