From: Michael Bien <mbie...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 9:13 AM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org <dev@netbeans.apache.org>; Brutzman, Donald (Don)
(CIV) <brutz...@nps.edu>
Cc: Norbraten, Terry (CIV) <tdnor...@nps.edu>
Subject: Re: [NetBeans PluginPortal] Check your plugin with the new Apache
NetBeans 20! X3D-Edit 4.0.31

Hi!

On 18.10.23 15:50, Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) wrote:
Dear plugin gurus: we submitted X3D-Edit plugin update 4.0.31 several weeks
ago, but have not seen a corresponding response for review and release yet.

I don't see X3D in the verification queue, you sure you requested verification
for 4.0.31? Since the version before that is verified for NB 19.

(don't forget to request it for NB 20)

-mbien

  *   Apache NetBeans Plugin Portal: X3D-Edit
  *   https://plugins.netbeans.apache.org/catalogue/?id=90

Request verification and release of that plugin for automatic updates to
current NetBeans users.

We will work on testing a newer version of X3D-Edit in anticipation of NetBeans
20.

Please advise how to report release readiness to avoid review/deployment delays
in the future – simply mail to the dev list?

Thanks for all support.

all the best, Don
--
Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br
brutz...@nps.edu<mailto:brutz...@nps.edu>