[X] yes / +1
[ ] no / -1 (please justify -1)
[x ] binding (member of PMC)

My vote is based on

[x] I have built and tested the source with JDK 11 on macOS 13.5.2 (required)
[ ] I have tested the binary zip with <JDK> on <OS>
[ ] I have tested the <TYPE> installer(s) with <JDK> on <OS>
[ ] I have tested the Maven artefacts
[x] I have tested the VSCode extension

Tested create and debug gradle projects in IDE.
Other features tested in VSCode
Martin