On 2023-11-23 21:43, Alex Orlov wrote:
Hi all!

As I understand nobody reads NB github discussions so I will ask here. Could anyone say — why NB doesn’t support /src/it/java and /src/it/resources folders for integration tests and their resources? There is such issue  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2470  but it seems to be obsolete.  Should it be reopened in github issue tracker or there is no chance that it will be fixed.

--
Best regards, Alex Orlov

I think it's not supported as this directory structure is most like used for maven plugin development [1]. So I guess the user base which are also using NetBeans are quite limited.

[1]: https://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standard-directory-layout.html