Hi All,

Firstly, a big thank you to Eric for handling the NetBeans 20 release
build and vote!  Due to a bereavement I had to hand over everything I
had been planning to do at short notice.

I've now finished updating all of the community installers to NetBeans
20 and Java 21.

https://netbeans.apache.org/front/main/download/nb20/#_community_installers
https://www.codelerity.com/netbeans/

A reminder that the community installers are all built with NBPackage
from the ASF binary zip release, and bundle a localised JDK for
running the IDE.  The JDK and IDE are signed together on platforms
where that matters.

The NBPackage-based Windows installer is based on InnoSetup, which
also has some benefits for system administration -
https://jrsoftware.org/ishelp/index.php?topic=setupcmdline  Windows is
now the only platform where we're not using NBPackage for the Apache
installers.  Hopefully something we can review soon.

For the first time, I've included an aarch64 macOS package, as NB20
includes a bunch of fixes for that platform.

To make space for the new macOS package, I've not included an AppImage
for Linux Arm32 this time.  I'd like to continue supporting something
for the Pi, but also have concerns about AppImage for this purpose -
the fact that it runs from a different temporary location each time
causes some issues with caching.  Please speak up if you were one of
the people using this, and see if we can work out the best way
forward.

Thanks all and best wishes,