We're all working on this project together, sometimes responses may take
some time. :-)

Indeed, there's no option for paid plugins -- you'd need to make those
available yourself, though there are several ways (blogs, etc) that these
could be promoted, including on this mailing list.

The plugin portal itself is also open source, so you could contribute to it
by somehow providing support in it for paid plugins.

Gj