Hello NetBeans Community,

I trust this message finds you well. My name is Ashwin Temkar, and I'm
excited to become a part of the NetBeans community. I have recently started
contributing to the NetBeans project and wanted to take a moment to
introduce myself.

GitHub: https://github.com/rothardo
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashwin-temkar

As a software engineer with a passion for enhancing development
environments, I use NetBeans as my daily Integrated Development Environment
(IDE). The seamless experience provided by NetBeans has been integral to my
workflow, and I am eager to contribute to its improvement.

Having graduated just four months ago, I am excited to embark on this
journey of active involvement in the NetBeans community. My goal is to make
meaningful contributions to the project and collaborate with fellow
community members to enhance the overall NetBeans experience.

I have recently subscribed to the Users, Dev, NetCAT, Announce, Commits,
and Notifications mailing lists and am eager to dive into discussions,
contribute to issue triaging, and be a valuable member of the NetBeans
community.

I look forward to learning from your experiences and contributing my skills
to make NetBeans even more powerful and user-friendly.

Best regards,
Ashwin Temkar