A reminder that we branch tomorrow.  Thanks everyone for all your work
on reviewing and merging PRs as we prepare to kick off the release
process for NetBeans 21.

Any PRs not merged today will be pushed back to NetBeans 22 by
default.  Anything that requires merging to NetBeans 21 from tomorrow
should be opened / rebased against delivery for review.

The main branch will be closed for a few hours as normal tomorrow
while we handle branching and update module versions - I'll keep you
posted!

Thanks,