De : ehsavoie <emmanuel.hugon...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : lundi 19 février 2024 09:55
À : dev@netbeans.apache.org
Objet : Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 21

[X] yes / +1
[ ] no / -1 (please justify -1)
[X] binding (member of PMC)

My vote is based on

[X] I have built and tested the source with openjdk version "21.0.2"
2024-01-16 on Fedora 39 (required)
[X] I have tested the binary zip with openjdk version "21.0.2" 2024-01-16 on
Fedora 39 [ ] I have tested the <TYPE> installer(s) with <JDK> on <OS> [ ] I
have tested the Maven artefacts [ ] I have tested the VSCode extension
Emmanuel Hugonnet
http://www.ehsavoie.com
http://twitter.com/ehsavoie