Hi All,

This is advance notice that we're intending to freeze and branch for
NetBeans 22 on April 16th.

Sorry for double post but [NOTICE] tag was missing.

Please help with reviewing remaining pending pull requests by April 16th.

Please be release aware - merged PRs should be ready for release and not
require follow up.

If in any doubt, push back to NB23. At the moment we have

Lots of discussion around GraalJS update

Lots of discussion around DashBoard API

Lots of bugfixes for JS/JSF

Do not hurry to merge but I guess they must be part of 22. Deadline exists
to be extended :D, and consensus and unhurried discussion take precedence
(if not too long of course).

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3ANB2
2

Also, please help with triaging issue reports, and mark with NB22

anything that might be high or critical priority for the release.  The

currently open issues for NB23 (which might be rescheduled) are at -

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3
ANB23

Best Regards

Eric