Hi Geertjan, *

Am 10/17/2016 um 8:48 AM schrieb Geertjan Wielenga:
Hi all,

Now that we have mailing lists and Wiki -- a next step is to have a
website, i.e., primarily to list the features of Apache NetBeans and to
make the documentation and tutorials available, i.e., to have a place to
move the relevant parts of netbeans.org.

Or is the Wiki also going to be functioning as the website?
No, as far as i know, the Website has to be on the website servers. This has mainly performance reasons. And I assum that NetBeans has a load of hits per day. If you have this all on the wiki, you will crash it ;-)

Regards Raphael