BTW, in order to maintain our search engine ratings, we should migrate as
much as possible from netbeans.org to the new domain and use 301 redirects.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/93633?hl=en

This can be a gradual process, as we move a tutorial or something we add a
301 on netbeans.org for that URL. The final 301 should be from the
netbeans.org toplevel domain.

This Google doc also seems helpful
https://support.google.com/webmasters/topic/6029673?hl=en&ref_topic=6001951

--emi