On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 8:59 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Both should be on apache.org infrastructure, similar to the NetBeans code.

I'm trying to understand what we must do with netbeans.org. From Daniel's
response, I take it we will have facilities at Apache where we need to
publish developer/project facing information -- i.e., javadoc, build
instructions, and more (what else?), while potentially everything else (the
user-facing part of the web site) stays precisely where it is. From
Bertrand, I understand that we need to also move the user-facing part of
the web site to Apache. I'm sure there's no contradiction between these but
I'm just trying to understand them and need some help with that.

Is there a specific project, e.g., Maven or Groovy, that we can use as a
model for how we will do our web site? I'm not sure it matters which choice
we make so long as it works and having a specific project we could use as
some kind of template might help.

Thanks,

Gj