On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Shan Curcuru wrote:

> As a non-regular NetBeans user, I have a clarifying question from a
> *newcomers* perspective that I think will help on the "ASF code means no
> licensing surprises" side.

1- Yes. Assuming we resolve other issues that are going to be coming up,
i.e., nb-javac is the current hurdle we're focusing on, though there are
smaller ones to follow unrelated to this specific legal issue that we're
now focused on. [See
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Overview%3A+NetBeans+Structure
to predict upcoming legal discussions.]

2- Yes.

3- Yes.

4- Yes.

Thanks, and I agree, what we're doing is in sync with the "ASF code means
no licensing surprises" side.

Gj