On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 10:14 PM Emilian Bold wrote:

I have just created

Great. Can it be moved to be a child of "Apache Transition"? Yes, that will
change the URL, though that doesn't matter very much right now since no one
is linking to it and it's just discussed in this thread right now.

I think we should consider Bertrand's suggestion re a blog for the weekly
news, i.e., also with the aim of doing things in as default Apache approach
as possible.

Gj