If all the stuff on http://netbeans.puls-webagentur.de could be moved to
http://netbeans.apache.org/, that would be cool -- lots of stuff on that
puls-webagentur page.

Also, could we look at "above the fold/below the fold", i.e., right now, on
my laptop, the screenshot of NetBeans is partly on the page and I need to
scroll down to see all of it. Could the top part be simplified somehow? I
really like a lot everything below the fold on the puls-webagentur page,
i.e., all those logos of supported tools, etc. Let's get that on the Apache
site as well as a very simply and attractive upper part of the page.

Gj