Yup, excellent. I'm going to experiment a bit too (and hey I bet we'll do
some experimentation too at the NetBeans booth at DevNexus!) and we should
collect our findings and proposals on that child page. I have the
netbeans.org website checked out and am trying to see how to make the new
Apache site structure as close to the original as possible -- while a lot
of the original site is simply historic and can be omitted, i.e., it's
mostly a question of transferring feature pages and tutorials.

Gj