I would prefer this approach too, also since we're working in this way
naturally already, however I have seen "Can't you do that in a branch of
the ASF repository instead? It's better IMO if things stay here.” from
Bertrand, one of our mentors. Hoping there'll be clarity on this point from
our mentors via this thread.

Gj

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 1:38 AM, Matthias Bläsing <mblaes...@doppel-helix.eu