Hi,

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/List+of+Modules+to+Review

The process looks good to me in general, in terms of preparing code
for an Apache release.

To be on the safe side best is probably to finish one module and ask
mentors to review the result before doing everything and possibly
missing some aspects.

I don't think it addresses the core NETBEANS-54 question however,
which is to find out which files from the donated zip archive should
be considered as "not donated", and/or establish their provenance.
Maybe that's addressed somewhere else and I missed that?

I would recommend jira tickets instead of wiki to coordinate work
between multiple people but that's a detail.

-Bertrand