Hi,

It is great that the number of problematic files decreases drastically, but I
noticed that some of the files, E.g. in api.annotations.common, the file under
META-INF/service contains a (non-Apache) license header. Excluding them from
Rat will leave those old (Oracle) headers present, wouldn't it?

How should we deal with that?

Regards,

Dave