Hi all,

As we switch to GitBox, during today, i.e., this will keep all the
functionality we currently have, plus add the ability to commit from
GitHub, the Apache NetBeans Git repo will be read-only for a few hours.

Please don't do pushes/merges to the repo until further notice.

Many thanks,

Geertjan

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 7:16 PM, Matthias Bläsing <mblaes...@doppel-helix.eu