agreed Geertjan

On 13/11/2017 13:55, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
Hi all,

While Wade brings his proposal and plans for moving the NetBeans.org
website to Apache, we should I think make a change on this page:

https://netbeans.org/community/lists/index.html

I.e., a key aspect we should focus on, I propose, is not having people
write to netbeans.org mailing lists anymore.

Instead, this is the info they should have when subscribing to NetBeans
mailing lists:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/How+to+Participate

I propose that either the first link above redirects to the second link or
that the content of the first link is completely rewritten to refer to the
new Apache mailing lists.

Thanks,

Gj