Hi Antonio,

Thanks for trying it out -- Wade has done an enormous amount of work on
this, I met with him a few months ago, and we came up with this process for
setting everything up and taking first steps:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/JBake-based+solution

Would be great to hear if it works for you and others -- and then to figure
out the exact next steps we should take from there to get netbeans.org
running at Apache.

Thanks,

Gj