hi Neal:

no difficulties for Zurb foundation, i guess. even having Ruby in mind is quite Java-ish .  in case of need i can upload a small tut ( visuals et al 9

tomorrow I will play with Prime ( for the GitHub mimesis ), to see how it works, and how easy is to deploy with.

I am open, yet to the best solution the incubator team decides.

regards