On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 at 17:37 Geertjan Wielenga <
geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> No, this is a big concern -- this category B thing.

I've commented on the issue - but only one file is not dual-licensed and
therefore Cat B rather than Cat A.

> I don't understand why these files were excluded via Rat, if there was
> no problem with their licenses.

As I understand it, we put files in Rat excludes that do not have an Apache
license header? (may not entirely understand Rat internals! :-) )  So these
should be excluded because they're allowed in the source but have a header
we shouldn't change that triggers Rat warnings.

Best wishes,

Neil

--
Neil C Smith