Hi Geertjan,

in general I think we indeed made good strides. Jan has another set of
PRs prepared, though I think PR #399 is not strictly needed right now.
That PR is from my POV relevant when we package individual modules
(update center and maven). PR #401 looks more relevant, as it covers
embedded licenses.

I think we should go for another release, to see if we "really" made
progress and see what the fallout will be.

Mfg

Matthias