What I’m getting at is that I don’t think anything in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/tree/master/ide/launcher/macosx/NetBeansLauncher

<https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/tree/master/ide/launcher/macosx/NetBeansLauncher>
 is actually used in the product, and that directory should probably be
removed, as it is not used and appears to be long dead code (Java 1.4 / Mac OS
X 1.2 compatibility is claimed).

Randall Wood
JMRI Developer - http://jmri.org
Alexandria Software - http://alexandriasoftware.com