Hi Antonio.

Just an idea, but for the vote, should we be voting in Confluence or via
email?

For example, when editing a confluence page it can be very easy change
someone else's vote, accidentally.

If we vote via email, it's similar vote to the releases, and no one can
change someone else's vote by mistake.

Regards

John