Hi,

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 2:17 PM, Geertjan Wielenga
<geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> ...Should we wait for the response from @trademark?...

Yes, give it a few days and if there's no answer we can sort that out
at the Incubator PMC level.

> ...Should we start a LAZY VOTE thread here on @dev for Apache NetBeans Day
> UK?..

I think the starting point is to document the criteria for being an
Apache NetBeans Day, have the PPMC approve those criteria. And then
accept that one, by vote or lazy approval.

> ...Will that mean we will also need to do a VOTE thread for the IPMC?..

It's probably good, that can also IMO be just a lazy vote on
general@incubator.a.o pointing to the above vote result.

> ...Are there other events that the IPMC has voted on?...

I don't remember, but if that happened you would find them at
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?gene...@incubator.apache.org

-Bertrand