I am not asking to be impatient. I need to update my Gentoo packages to
the beta release. I held off as it some 300+. Its not a big deal I have
a script that does it, but does take a few hours to run. I just did not
want to do it if another release was coming soon. I skipped the
beta_rc2. There were not really substantial changes, and rc3 followed
shortly there after.

Not seeking an exact date. Just would not like to update them and have
to again next week etc. I think at some point time between releases
will slow. Which that maybe the case now. Thus my inquiry, thanks!

--
William L. Thomson Jr.