Comments below,

On 09/03/18 11:45, Neil C Smith wrote:
On Fri, 9 Mar 2018 at 10:13 Antonio <anto...@vieiro.net> wrote:

2- Have Oracle review it for IP clearance & approval.

(I'm not sure about the order of this: whether Oracle wants to review
the PR and then we merge or if we merge and then Oracle reviews it).

fyi - thought I'd add a nice bright red label we can put on PR's that are
pending IP clearance. ;-)  Maybe same on the main website repo too?

Good idea!

I would have thought this should happen prior to hitting an Apache
repository, but that's someone else's call!

D'oh, I'm not sure how this is supposed to work, either :-)

Maybe we can perform the review elsewhere (even offline?) and then send a PR against an Apache repo?

Cheers,
Antonio

Best wishes,

Neil