Hi, I download latest Netbeans 9.0 beta last week and I'm using with JDK 9.
My lombok projects makes Netbeans really unusable.

Those are the steps for reproducing it:

1. Create a new project.
2. Set the properties of the project to ensure that it is using JDK 9.
3. Download lombok-1.16.20.jar and put it in the project libs folder,
adding it in the project properties page.
4. Create the following class:

import lombok.NonNull;

public class NetbeansLombokBugTest2 {
    public static void main(@NonNull String[] args) {
    }
}

5. Save the file (Ctrl+S). Modify it by adding a blank space somewhere and
save it again (Ctrl+S).

Netbeans will start to spam repeatedly the error "IllegalArgumentException:
URI is not absolute". This bug makes Netbeans almost unusable to work with
lombok on JDK 9. Whenever you touch anything in the project, even other
java source files that have nothing to do with lombok, you'll get the
spamming error screen popping up regardless of anything.

The bug seems to not be reproducible if the project uses JDK 8 is used
instead.

I am already getting some occasional other further errors when I insist in
using the IDE regardless of prior errors, however I was still unable to
isolate them so far.

I already reported something similar a few months ago, but I weren't able
to isolate the bug at that time and due to many real-life issues I had not
enough time to research it much further.

Is anyboby able to reproduce it?

Victor Williams Stafusa da Silva