Von: toni.ep...@eppleton.de <toni.ep...@eppleton.de>
Gesendet: Montag, 12. März 2018 11:55
An: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Betreff: JShell Support

Hi all,

is there a platform where the NB JShell Integration works? With RC3 on Windows,
I can use JSHell, but the JSHell with project classpath fails (probably due to
backslashes in path), and after creating a run configuration with JSHell
enabled I cannot run any ant based project anymore. With Maven the project
fails when JShell is enabled in run configuration, but at least it recovers
after I  deactivate JSHell support.
The same thing happened before on my Mac (and was originally the reason I took
my windows machine with me, since the application was running there
initially)

Can someone confirm that Linux version is working or point me to a version
where JSHell project integration is actually working? In that case I could run
it in VirtualBox to show.

I'll report these issues on the issue tracker later this week and try to help
fix them, but for now I'll just try to find a way to make it work.

Thanks

Toni