On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 at 15:59 Jaroslav Tulach <jaroslav.tul...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Forget about AWT, Swing and JavaFX - the future is HTML. In case you still
> care about Java, then your future should be Apache HTML/Java API!

Generally inclined to agree with you - definitely on forgetting JavaFX, and
probably on forgetting AWT/Swing (intrigued to see what actually happens
there).  I don't think HTML is the only game in town, but for a lot of
things it's probably the right way forward.

But, if we start turning to Apache HTML/Java way, what does it run in?

Out of interest, I was looking at an example project using Vaadin running
inside Electron recently.  Have you tried this approach with HTML/Java?

Best wishes,

Neil
--
Neil C Smith