Hi Victor,

There's still ongoing conversations about the Exception Reporter as its
still pointing to bugzilla, now that NetBeans is an Apache project we are
using Jira(https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues) to
record defects.

>From a quick search, its seems its raised: NETBEANS-282

As to the cause I've not hit it myself, but I can keep an eye out for it.

Regards

John