Hi Sven,

Am Donnerstag, den 15.03.2018, 22:59 +0100 schrieb Sven Reimers:

> looking at the upcoming donation I would assume there will be more
> javax.xml.bind usages, so from my point of view we should have a
> replacement module inside the platform and let all modules that need the
> binding stuff depend on that one.
>
> What do you think?

I would try to work without JAXB. This should not be misunderstood: I
like to work with JAXB much more, than manually parsing XML, but the
use-cases addressed in the PR are simple enough to be covered without
JAXB.

Netbeans already holds a copy of the JAXB libraries and modules
requiring JAXB will need to depend on that. That needs to be fixed in
the individual modules. org.netbeans.modules.websvc.saas.api for
example depends on org.netbeans.libs.jaxb and other JAXB users would
need to follow.

Greetings

Matthias