Hi Gili,

I think you’ll find most people would rather fix issues and improve
NetBeans than respond to these kinds of e-mails — and all this
investigation you’ve done and so on: maybe it is better spent on
investigating or highlighting some specific issues? Would you prefer I
spend time responding to your e-mail, as well as the inevitable next one,
or would you prefer I fix issues and improve NetBeans instead?

Thanks,

Gj