Von: Geertjan Wielenga
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. April 2018 14:38
An: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Betreff: How/where exactly to host the NBMs for the 9.0 release

Hi all,

We need to nail down this one and I think the key blocker is that there are
different ideas about what this is about:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-330

The above is not about the Plugin Portal.

If I understand it correctly, this is about where the NBMs (which ones? how
many? do we know?) and the related XML file (a.k.a. update center) will be
hosted.

AFAIK, the XML file and the NBMs could be put onto our Apache NetBeans VM
just like Synergy:

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy

The key question remains, which NBMs are we talking about here, applicable
to the 9.0 release, I think.

Thanks,

Gj