I still remember the day when I downloaded the 1.0 Beta in the university lab. It took several hours on our shared 64Kb line. Then I wrote it to several 1.44 Mb disks. Unfortunately I took the tram at home and two of my disks got damaged, so I had to go back with replacements. I've used a computer with 4 Mb RAM and OS/2 then. Next week I went and bought 16Mb more RAM in order to be able to really use the IDE.