I like the cake idea! I will see about making a photo with one, perhaps using
the older logo.

I believe I first started with NetBeans 3.x. This Java devs team was using
NetBeans and it looked wicked cool and purple on their machines! They gave me
the installer on a burned CD.

It was amazing that it was free!

But, it was also slow on my machine or the machines in the University computer
lab.

--emi