Hi Laszlo,

I have just tried the NetBeans Beta in a VirtualBox VM running a Live-Image
of Ubuntu 18.04 and I have the same issues.
Ubuntu is unmodified. The only changes I did was change the keyboard layout
to german and install openjdk-11-jdk which currently installs OpenJDK
Version 10.0.1

I don't have a HiDPI screen. The screen has a native resolution of
1366x768px.
But I'll try to reproduce the issue on another machine.

​