In my opinion branding step is missing there which includes:

* updating splashscreen and release title
* increasing spec versions in master
* creating update center

My two cents,
-Jirka

Dne 15.5.2018 v 15:20 Geertjan Wielenga napsal(a):

Excellent, thanks Emilian. Please feel free to update the document with any
changes or corrections and pop a mail here if you run into problems.

And, to Eric, since you're super active and over a longer period as well,
we need to look into voting to get you into the PPMC, will start that soon.

Gj

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 3:01 PM, Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@protonmail.ch>