If these are the only two issues we end up having, I'll be very happy. :-)

I don't have Windows, so can't reproduce these items, hope someone else can.

Either way, and if you haven't already, please participate in the PPMC vote
and in the survey -- since you seem to have things up and running:

https://blogs.apache.org/netbeans/entry/tentative-schedule-for-apache-netbeans

Gj