Hi,
I was been interested some years ago in NetBeans Platform. I organized
translation from English to Czech and cowrote a NetBeans Platform Cookbook
which were not realized - it is on NB wiki pages.

So I leaved it - because of time and the need of application based on NB
Platform disappears in my work.
Now is all by browser. :-(. But NBP is suitable for many application as the
showcase shows.

The book was made for NB 6.9.1 and tested for 7.1. Many features were moved
to annotations in this time. We both had no time to upgrade it.

My English is poor so I could upgrade these examples or test new examples.

Milos

---------- Původní e-mail ----------