From: Geertjan Wielenga
Sent: 31 July 2018 13:36
To: dev
Subject: Interested in virtual meetups to discuss and synchronize?

Hi all,

Discussions and processes here are quite slow via e-mail.

Are some people interested in virtual meetups to discuss and synchronize,
e.g., via Zoom or Skype?

Basically, maybe every 2nd week, we could meet and whoever wants to could
join in.

The topics would be:

- Progress of Apache NetBeans, e.g., we could discuss the next release, etc.

- Any other issues, e.g., Peter Nabbefeld could ask about his
Wicket/NetBeans work, which would speed things up on his end.

Following Apache rules, nothing could be decided in this virtual call,
since everything in Apache needs to be decided on the mailing lists.

However, to cut to the chase and to quickly discuss urgent items and to
synchronize for different people working on the same task, this could be
useful.

Thanks,

Gj