OK. There are 430 people registered on this mailing list.

Until someone responds to this thread or simply uses their existing
knowledge to bring the 2nd donation into master probably in the way
suggested by Jan Lahoda above in this thread, integration of the 2nd
donation is effectvely dead. Want Java EE in Apache NetBeans? Want PHP?
Groovy? JavaScript? Then answer the open questions here or please do the
merge in one way or another yourself. :-)

Gj